Ignore the transition I made the decision on the fly and editing is not my thing
Also yes, this was an excuse to use Lazry spiral since I omnied her on impulse.
I realize that three of the units I used are TOTM spirals, which might be a bit "whale", but omni's are in abundance now and SVerica + Catherine are worth it.
Okay time to do the thing I did for Jaldaboath
What does this team have for beating expert Surtr?
Catherine: Tank character with defense amp/knockback immunity, also nuke skill + standard attack breaking
Lazry: Frostbite + Dispel + DPS
Regina: Frostbite + Affliction Spam
Summer Verica: OP heals + Overdamage
TLDR: Standard attack breaking, dispel, affliction spam, survivability
Replace characters that fulfill similar roles as you see fit.
- Gala Elisanne (Tank Buffer/Flame Res/Strength Amp)
- Sandalphon (Shapeshift shenanigans, heal, frostbite)
- Gala Elisanne (See above)
- Summer Ieyasu (Frostbite + Dispel)
- Gala Mascula (Dispel + Standard Attack breaking)
- Humanoid Mercury: Frostbite, dragon gauge, strength amp
- Xainfried: Frostbite, dragon gauge
- Xander: Frostbite
- Nurse Aeleen (Heals + HP buffs)
- sandalphon is scuffed as AI healer, use your at your discretion
This comp IS consistent with no deaths, but it may vary depending on your general investment. If you have better portrait prints, this comp will be even better (i.e. 40% skill damage, cap strength & crit rate). I'm just a lazy bum.