Still Gala Dragons unfortunately
What does this team have for beating expert Jaldabaoth?
Euden: Dragon DPS/AoE spam + Rapid Dispels with dshift. With Mars, burn bot DPS skill spam + OD healer
Nadine: Big AoE + Burn + DISPEL on her skill. Important during Euden dragon downtime.
SAlex: Scorchbot DPS. ~~*also, hot*~~
Halloween Lowen: Regen Healing for corrosion.
TLDR: Dual punishers, consistent enough dispel, DPS, and survivability.
Replace characters that fulfill similar roles as you see fit.
- Lea (Dispel/Burn/Scorchrent)
- Naveed (Tanky/Dispel)
- Spiraled Gala Laxi (Hitcount/AoE/Burn/Scorchrent/Strength Amp)
- Gatov (Big AoE + Dispel + Scorchrent + Defense Amp) [Unsure of AI]
- Kimono Elisanne (Buffer/Scorchrent Bot, not for DPS though lol. Also no dispel)
- Nobunaga (Dispel) [If running Nobunaga, Euden is more replaceable]
- Gala Leonidas (Big AoE + Burn + Dispel + Dragon Gauge)
- Lea (See above)
- Gatov (See above)
- Gala Leonidas (See Above)
- Lea (See Above)
- Spiraled Gala Laxi (See above)
- Summer Verica (Overdamage)
- Valentines Hildegarde (Shields + Dispel)
- Yukata Cassandra (Overdamage)
- Twins (a lot of things + if you use twins, lead with them for dragon spam)
With an exception to Mars, other dragons on the team are solely for dps. Replace as you see fit (there is a bit of leeway to lose some dps here).
Even Mars is replaceable, just make sure you've got enough healing/dps.
Ramiel Alberius helper is also a budget thing. If you've got AoE shared skills (Zethia), that may be better to run.
This comp IS consistent with no deaths, but it may vary depending on your general investment. If you have better portrait prints, this comp will be even better (i.e. 40% skill damage, cap strength & crit rate). I'm just a lazy bum.
Halidom Bonuses: Maxed except for lvl40 Flame Altars
Weapon Bonuses: Most weapon bonuses besides agito
Encyclopedia Bonuses: 7% for Flame